Friday, June 8, 2012

Tao Practice 6-7-12

Lately I've been focusing a lot on Inner Smile and 6 Healing Sounds exercises and just recently added back Microcosmic Orbit Training.

I find these practices to be excellent in both getting rid of negative energy and building healthy "Qi". I've been very satisfied with the results. I especially like doing these drills prior to study and contemplation from various Taoist texts (like the Tao Te Ching)

In addition to the above mentioned drills, I've also been working on training my PC muscles and doing the "Big Draw" at various intervals throughout the day.

I've noticed I'm more productive during the day. Staying positive and stress-free is also much easier - almost effortless. Also I've noticed my Muay Thai training has been much more productive. Since returning to these Taoist practices.

One thing I need to work on is doing the practices during my zhan zhuang sessions. That way I can save time by killing two birds with one stone.



No comments:

Post a Comment